Over the past 12 months, I’ve pretty much traded in my medicine cabinet, herb pot, beauty creams and air fresheners, because the amazing and versatile benefits of my Essential Oils has superseded them all. I’d love to share with you all some of my favourite EO’s and blends, and how I love to use them.
Tea Tree, Lemon & Eucalyptus
- Air freshener. Great for respiratory issues
- Add with water or apple cider vinegar into a spray bottle for an antibacterial cleaner for floors, benches and the bathroom
- Add a drop of each into the dishwasher for an extra fresh clean, for the dishers and the washer
Peppermint & Lavender
- Cold press on wet flannel for child with fever (1 drop of each in bowl of water)
- Headaches – Add 2 drops of each with water into a small spritzer bottle and spray around face
- Dilute with carrier oil and run onto temples and back of neck
- For floral air freshener to calm and energise
Marjoram, Lavender & Orange
- Rub at base of neck for restful night sleep (1 drop of each into a carrier oil)
- A restful night sleep
Clary Sage, Geranium & Lavender
- Menstrual cramps – anti-spasmodic reaction for the muscles when rubbed onto belly (1 drop each) with a carrier oil
- Anti-ageing properties, works magic mixed in with facial moisturiser (1 drop)
- Anti-inflammatory effect on the body, dilute with carrier oil and massage into the body
- Opens up higher consciousness, grounding effects, and anti-inflammatory effect on the body
Tea Tree, Lavender, Geranium & Lemon (on their own, or combined)
- Assists with acne, when diluted in with facial moisturiser (1 drop of each)
Eucalyptus & Lavender
- 1 drop of each into a carrier oil & rub onto chest and back for chesty cold and flu symptoms
- Steam inhalation treatment (2 drops of each in a bowl of hot water), breathe in deeply. Assists with cold and flu symptoms and treatment
Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Tea Tree
- Manages hay fever symptoms and opens the respiratory airways for easy breathing
- Dilute with a carrier oil and use with peppermint and lemon oil for calming digestive issues when rubbed on stomach area
- Heavily dilute and rub on babies tummy to assist with Colic and digestive issues (ie 10 drops carrier oil to each drop of oil)
- Diffuse whilst eating dinner, to calm the body and aid in digestion
- Mix with Frankincense to topically address muscular pain, due to their analgesic properties
- Dropped straight onto the tongue, or diluted with water for fresh breath, uplifting, encourages digestion, improves exercise ability, opens lung capacity
- 6 drops into a capsule 3 times per day for IBS treatment
Marjoram, Cedar wood, Lavender & Frankincense (on their own, or combined)
- Add in a bath with magnesium salts for eczema and psoriasis relief
Tea Tree, Lemon & Lavender
- Fungal infections in foot bath, as these oils have anti-fungal properties
Rosemary, Basil & Lemon
- In diffuser to aid memory less, Parkinson’s disease & Dementia
Geranium & Lavender
- In diffuser to addresses anxiety & depression, calming the nerves
- Add to a load of washing to give clothes a lovely smell
Patchouli, Marjoram, Orange & Lavender
- For a grounding effect
Peppermint, Ginger & Grapefruit
- Add to a spritzer bottle and spray around face to combat feelings of nausea
Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Clary Sage
Diffuser & Topical benefits:
- Hormone balancing in diffuser or on body with a carrier oil – great for PMS!
- Add a drop of either lemon, lime, grapefruit or orange oil into a jug of sparkling water as a great soda substitute. You can sweeten with a drop of Stevia if you need. Citrus oils are great for internal cleansing and detoxing
Lavender, Marjoram, Orange
- To counteract fatigue and stimulate energy
Peppermint & Citrus
- Rub a drop of peppermint and a drop of either lemon, lime or orange into the palms of the hands and inhale for an energy boost and instant pick-me up
- Keep this blend in a spritzer bottle and keep at your desk for a refreshing and uplifting spray throughout the day, which eliminates brain fog
- For an energy boost and instant pick-me up
Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Sage (on their own, or combined)
- Use on cuts and scrapes diluted in water and dabbed on skin. These oils have strong antiseptic & antibacterial properties. A natural substitute for Dettol for the kids
Lemon, Frankincense & Lavender
- Mix into moisturiser or carrier oil to address sun spots, scars and skin pigmentation due to their skin regenerative properties
- Dilute in water and compress with a flannel onto skin burns for healing due to lavender’s regenerative and healing properties
- A drop onto the pillow or in the diffuser to assist in a restful night’s sleep. Great to help kids calm down before bed.
Orange, Frankincense & Tea Tree
- In diffuser to open throat chakra and encourage open conversation, open skin pores, and bring on feelings of happiness. Eliminates negative thoughts.
Ylang Ylang, Orange & Frankincense
Diffuser and topical benefits:
- Aphrodisiac – in diffuser or massaged into the skin with a carrier oil. Encourages feelings of love
- Mixed into a fluoride-free toothpaste for oral health
- Mixed into coconut oil and used for oil pulling in mouth
- Dilute into carrier oil and rub onto the gums for children teething
- Diffuse with Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, a Citrus oil, and Rosemary to boost immunity.
- Mash up 1 avocado, and mix in a spoon of raw organic unfiltered honey, 1 spoon of raw organic cold-pressed coconut oil, and 1 drop of clove for kid’s medicine. Clove oil contains the highest known anti-oxidant properties in the world
Marjoram, Lemongrass & Frankincense
- 1 drop of each into a capsule and take internally to address chronic pain, inflammation and arthritis
Citronella & Lemongrass
Topical and diffuser benefits:
- Add to a spray bottle with water, or into the diffuser to work as a natural insect repellent
- Diffuse for mental alertness and calming effect – smells like you’ve been baking!
- Use in cooking in place of cinnamon, in a banana smoothie, or warmed almond milk for a winter evening treat
Rosemary, Sage, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Black Pepper
- Use in cooking as you would with fresh or dried herbs. Great in fresh salads or pesto!
- Dilute in a carrier oil and massage onto the feet and at the base of neck for a deep night sleep
- Diffuse for grounding and relaxation – great before bed
- Antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, great for the skin. Dilute in a carrier oil before using
- Stress reduction. Antiseptic and anti-microbial properties to deodorise the air when diffused
- Use in surface sprays for Myrtle’s anti-microbial properties
- Diffuse for grounding and relaxing. Helps improve respiratory function.
- Dilute in carrier oil for skin health
- Dilute in carrier oil and massage onto the body to fight fatigue, and is great for skin health
- Diffuse to counteract fatigue, and cleanse the air
- Diffuse to stimulate digestion, feelings of balance
- Add a drop to a salad for a fresh and tasty flavour
- Dilute in carrier oil for skin health
When selecting Essential Oils, it’s important to assess the quality of the oil you’re purchasing. I uphold the same standards for my Essential Oils as I do for the food I put in my mouth or the products I put on my skin.
It was this decision that led me to BareOils, and after having used the products for over 12 months now, I was asked to join the team and share the love!
If you’d like to:
- Learn more about Essential Oils
- Purchase BareOils at Wholesale pricing
- Join the team
Please contact me via the form below.
We ship worldwide!